Contact Archery Chairman Steve Hilbun at email@example.com or 937-416-5641 for information.
Deer Bow Hunting Qualifier will be held on August 26 and again on August 27, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM Below are the details from the club Ground Rules.
- A lottery drawing will be held for the hunting zones to be designated annually.
- The drawing will be held at the archery shack.
- To be eligible for the drawing you must be determined to be proficient in the use of archery equipment by the archery chairman.
- If drawn, you will be able to hunt the two (2) week period that you are drawn for.
- One deer only; buck or doe with the proper ODNR permit.
- Portable tree stands or blinds only; which must be placed at least twenty yards away from property line.
- All GCF&G association hunting rules apply
- Hunting hours are one half hour before sunrise till dusk
- Hunting season will be set annually by the Conservation Chairman.
- Hunters must sign in and out at the main clubhouse indicating date/time and zone they are hunting in.
Below are a few links to help you find more specific information.
- Specific information about our Open Shoots.